Span Welfare Charitable Trust is a “not-for-profit” organization managed by the members of Muslim minority community. The Span Trust and the parents have taken an initiative to establish “Span International Academy”, an English medium school, to offer world class education along with study of Arabic language and the knowledge of Qur’an and Hadith.
Span International Academy was established in June 2012. Al-hamdulillah, we are about to complete the second academic year! We sincerely thank the parents, teachers and other staff members for their support and encouragement, which made the task pleasant and easy.
Why Span International Academy?
- Span International Academy offers IGCSE (International General Certificate of Secondary Education, Cambridge University, U.K.) syllabus. It is one of the best syllabus available and has flexible norms. It allows Arabic to be opted as a language & dy of Qur’an and Hadith) as a subject for the board examination.
- The institutes offering IGCSE syllabus are charging around Rs. 1,00,000/- p.a. as fees. We can offer the same syllabus, Insha Allah at around Rs. 45,000/- to 50,000/- p.a. for higher classes.
- The best educational equipments and aids are being adopted for imparting the knowledge.
- The educational system developed by X-Seed, which is the latest in the field of education and has a successful and effective track record has been adopted. X-Seed covers four subjects viz. Maths, Science, Social Studies and English. X-Seed syllabus is also compatible with CBSE and ICSE syllabus.
- Arabic language, Hifz and knowledge of Qur’an and Hadith will be part of the syllabus.
- Hindi, Marathi and Computer will be the other subjects.
- Sports and extra curricular activities will be an important aspect for the all round development of the students. To achieve this purpose effectively the school has opted for "School Sports Programme" which puts in a scientific approach to school sports.
- All teachers are well qualified and experienced.
- Maximum strength per class will be 30 students.
- We will, Insha Allah make the atmosphere in the school pleasant and conducive for effective learning.
- The fees structure is designed to cover the expenses of the Institute including salaries of the teachers and staff and also keeping in mind that finances are required for the expansion of the school.
SPAN International Academy is a proposed International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) syllabus.